Follow your heart

You've been referred by a friend! Enter your details in the form below to start your au pair journey!

We respect your privacy. Please read our policy.


As an au pair with Cultural Care you’ll study at an American college, gain professional childcare experience, travel the USA, live with a host family, and most importantly, make a difference in children's lives!
You’ll live with a host family for up to 24 months, provide full-time childcare, and receive $195.75 USD per week
We take care of your J-1 Exchange Visa, travel arrangements, and return flights
Experience college life in America with up to $500 USD towards your studies
Cultural Care Au Pair is one of the few au pair agencies endorsed by the US government
Take one full month at the end of your program to explore the USA
“I decided to become an au pair because I love working with children and love to travel so this is perfect for me. I can honestly say it's the best decision I have ever made!”

- Anna from Ireland
You can be an au pair if
You are between 18 and 26 years old
Have experience taking care of children
Have a valid driver’s license
Ready to live in the USA for at least 12 months